Includes Public & Products Liability, Employers Liability, Product Recall and Environmental Impairment Liability
Allied World Europe focuses on meeting the coverage needs of clients that are domiciled in Europe, Latin America*, Middle East* and Africa*. Allied World provides excess casualty insurance to a wide variety of industries, including but not limited to: automotive, chemicals, construction, consumer products, food and beverage, life sciences/medical products, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, real estate, transportation rail, telecommunications, mining and utilities.Our experienced underwriters craft coverage for the unique exposures of each client.
*Coverage is subject to the satisfaction of applicable regulatory licensing requirements and will be provided through appropriately licensed insurance intermediaries. Actual coverage may vary and is subject to policy language as issued.
- Excess only
- Risks domiciled or headquartered outside the US
- Large risk appetite:
– SME/ Binders
– Mid & Large corporate
- Ability to offer bespoke wording solutions
- 100% layers or co-insurance participation
- Risks can be underwritten from our London/ Dublin/ Singapore/ Hong Kong/ Malaysia/ Australia offices
- Company Market: up to $75M or local currency equivalent
- Lloyd’s Syndicate 2232: up to $25M or local currency equivalent